Friday, October 17, 2008

Snake Vs Prof :P

The class was going on fine as usual with people straining hard to listen to the prof. I on the other hand was continuing with my daily routine in lectures which I had made for this sem. I was playing snake on my cell phone and not listening a bit to whatever the prof was speaking or shouting. I wasn’t even making any noise. The prof gives a problem and starts moving around the class to see the progress of students. I remember his last words which sounded like solve this problem. Loathingly I put my cell in my pocket which with a chocolate as its content was mocking me that it got just some more time before it died in my stomach. Forcibly I took a sheet and solved the problem in an arbit manner which by the way was the correct solution. The prof resumed his lecturing and me playing. This time I was flaunting the cell on the desk conspicuously with zilch amount of attention to what was happening around me. The killer smile of the prof became the guillotine for my execution. Smiling as usual he reached my desk and on hearing a louder voice I quickly held the phone in my hand under the desk. I told him that I had solved the problem he had given and showed him my sheet and wished later on that I had not shown it to him. He straightaway told me that I was doing something on my cell probably messaging (yeah right like anyone is dying for my sms). I said sorry and thought that now he would go away and start teaching. The executioner was not done with me. He wanted to torture my dead body still more and threatened me (this time without the smile) that next time he sees my cell in my hand he will lift and throw me out of the class! I looked shell shocked at him. What the hell just happened to this peace loving prof suddenly. Its not that I had disturbed anyone in the class or was making a noise to get this kind of threat( these kinds of threats are really very dangerous for the CPI health of an individual). He returned to what he was doing and I started writing this on a notebook and the class ended.

3 comments:

pallavi said...

tere cell pe to 'snake' nahi tha..!! naya cell liya kya????[;)]
waise sahi hai...college is meant for these things..enjoyyyyyyyy

Miles to go before something dawns said...

mere samsung wale mein nahi tha
naya nokia liya tha na
yaad nahi kya
tere se gift ke naam pe hi to kharidwaye the :P

bondgal_rulz said...

I love snake!!!

N i love the word guillotine!!! Reading it after ages!!!

Cute post!! Can totally relate to it. :)