Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anger control ...

The world is after all full of assholes who have nothing better in life to do except putting the blame of anything going wrong on others. I had one such encounter today evening and it was with my landlord. Before I begin with the instances I would like to describe a bit of the background before the encounter. On 25 Jul my landlord had gone out of station for a month long vacation. Sometime in august a chunk of the roof had fallen on my head causing a minor swelling. Yesterday evening while sitting on the laptop the entire fan fell hitting my shoulder and my head. Today morning the landlord returned from his vacations. Today morning the electrician came and fixed the fan. Now comes the encounter with my landlord. I came to my room after a walk on the street and switched on the fan. My landlord barges in from the balcony and shouts at me “there was an aluminium cap on the head of the fan. Where is it?”
Me: I don’t know uncle. I have never noticed.
Landlord: For how many days have you been living here.
Me: Around six months.
Landlord: You are staying here for six months and you never looked at the cap.
Me: Yeah, I don’t remember and I don’t look at the fan.
Landlord: Then where is the cap?
Me: I don’t know. I will look on the floor.
Landlord: It was there before you came. Someone must have played with the fan.
Me: I don’t know anything about it. (Inside me : Are u crazy u dumbass. Why will I tamper with the fan knowing that if it falls I will die.)
Me: (looking very angry)
Landlord: You want to leave, its fine but someone played with the fan.

During this accusation game I was so damn pissed off that would have shouted and abused him had he not been an elderly person. God give me the patience to bear his stupidity next time because if I lose my temper then he will get all sorts of slangs from me and probably have a high BP

No comments: